Please help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help?

Okay AEV gentleman. I'm looking at a 1998 TJ to do a retro AEV conversion on. I haven't purchased a TJ in years and not sure on pricing. I wanna just confirm my conscious and make sure I'm not getting shafted if I buy. Please look at link and let me know ballpark. Thanks

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/5976271058.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Price seems decent. I would start with a 2005 or 2006 Rubicon. Best transmissions they offered. Also if you get a Sahara or less trim you will have a Dana 30 and will either have to replace or at least regear.

Chris Madison
    General Manager
    Cross Chrysler Jeep
    Kentucky's #1 Jeep Dealer
    502-693-5779 Cell
    502-459-9900 Ext. 204
    1-800-783-6444
    cmadison@crossmtrs.com
    www.CrossJeep.com
    2005 Highline Rubicon Brute on 37's
    2006 AEV Hemi LJ Rubicon
    1970 VW Bus Sold
    1990 911 964 Carrera 4 Coupe Sold
    2002 AEV 112 Sold
    2015 Tank JKUR w/dealer installed JK-350 Sold
    2006 Highline LJ 37's Sold
    2005 Highline LJ 37's Dynatrac Sold

Comment

Price doesn't seem bad. What's your vision for a retro AEV? I only ask as most TJ parts are pretty rare such as TJ specific Wheels and an AEV non hiline hood

Pete

Comment

This would be for my wife and not intending to go crazy on it. If I could find the AEV parts it's a definite plus and I'm aware they are rare. Mostly trying to find a solid "pretty" jeep to start with. Here in NY it's hard to find a jeep that's not rusted out. This white one is from Florida and it's untainted

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comment

Thanks for the input

Comment

Working...
          X