X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another AEV Built LJ

Found this nice Missoula AEV Built LJ 20k Miles. It followed me home
    Attached Files

Pete you must have the largest privately held AEV fleet at this point. Very cool find, and the saltas look nice on the tow rig too!

Comment

Hemi powered? Hopefully your chrome wheels are in better shape than mine are.

Comment

Man o man. I have AEV windshield banner for the TJ's still!
        Quadratec Inc.

Comment

I need one for my Imola Orange TJ if you want to sell it.
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by PeteEinMT View Post
            Found this nice Missoula AEV Built LJ 20k Miles. It followed me home
            That is beautiful. Nice rig

Comment

Beautiful, LJ with non-Highline heat reduction hood to boot and early production AEV/ARB rock sliders.
              1995 Jeep Wrangler - RIP November 29, 2008 - Jeep will be missed!!!
              2004 Jeep Rubicon / BFG TA 285/75/16 / Rubicon Old Man EMU 2.5HD" / AEV Standard Heat Reduction Hood / Brute candidate
              2006 Chevy Silverado LBZ 2500 HD 4X4 LT3 CC / K5LA / ARE Tonnaeu cover / Michelin A/T-2 265/75/R16E www.dieselairhorns.com/sounds/AirchimeK5LA.mp3

Comment

As the original home of AEV Pete has the pick of em when they come up for sale...another upside of living in Montana.

Comment

Great find Pete! Another nice one for your collection.

What is that Willys Wagon in your avatar/profile pic?

Comment

Thanks. Not a Hemi but totally fine with a 4.0. Yes it seems like there are a number of AEV built TJ's floating around Montana which doesn't hurt. I think I have a TJ windshield banner but need to go double check. I need to get everything together this spring and take some photos

The Willys is a 59 Wagon Body all original Patina on a K5 Blazer Chassis with a built 350 with Fast EFI Sits on 285/75/17 Toyos with some wheel vintiques I rusted to match the bumper and sliders. Hoping to make it the Moab rig this spring
                    Attached Files

Comment

PETE!

Let me know when you get sick of this one! I'm already Jonesin' for another Jeep!

Comment

Working...
                      X