No announcement yet.

Old school AEV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That LJ has 8 lug steelies. Probably just some stock one ton wheels.

Mike

Comment

Just threw on the Highline this past weekend. Will be installing the rear flares in the next few days and figuring out my plans for paint. On the fence with finishing in white, or doing a full color change. (Mustard yellow possibly?!) I’ve got to reinstall my winch and change out the wheels that came with these 35’s. Eventually will be replacing with AEV wheels once I burn through these MTR’s. I’ve got the Mopar bumpers ready to install.

See picture for potential color.
      Attached Files

Comment

2004LJNC,

I have some TJ bolt pattern AEV wheels I might be willing to part with soon. If you need a set. Inca Gold would be a cool look especially since it’s a factory color.

Mike
        Last edited by LSRMike; 01-24-2020, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2004LJNC View Post
          Just threw on the Highline this past weekend. Will be installing the rear flares in the next few days and figuring out my plans for paint. On the fence with finishing in white, or doing a full color change. (Mustard yellow possibly?!) I’ve got to reinstall my winch and change out the wheels that came with these 35’s. Eventually will be replacing with AEV wheels once I burn through these MTR’s. I’ve got the Mopar bumpers ready to install.

See picture for potential color.
          Will Cabell I think Stone White is a classic Jeep color. This is one of the best looking highlines that I’ve seen done.

Comment

Originally posted by LSRMike View Post
            2004LJNC,

I have some TJ bolt pattern AEV wheels I might be willing to part with soon. If you need a set. Inca Gold would be a cool look especially since it’s a factory color.

Mike
            PM’d you on the wheels

Comment

I think White would look great!! It looks clean and scratches don't seem to show as bad. Plus a complete color change is a pain in the butt!! You gotta do inside and out plus engine bay to make it look right.

Comment

New guy here posting my not so gently used old school Brute. It is a 2004 Jeep Rubicon. Purchased in Albany NY about 12 years ago or so. I will show more pics on my next post. Like for this picture to stand alone. I was closing up my garage when I heard a large group of coyotes howling at a passing siren. Looked out towards my pasture and saw no sign of them, but did see a good photo op of my Brute. Been my laptop wallpaper background ever since.

Gene

Comment

‘97 tj- 104”
                  Last edited by RJR; 03-12-2020, 05:16 PM.

Comment

My 2006 Unlimited Rubicon
                    Attached Files
                    1995 Jeep Wrangler - RIP November 29, 2008 - Jeep will be missed!!!
                    2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon / AEV / Brute candidate
                    2006 Jeep LJ Rubicon / AEV
                    2006 Chevy Silverado LBZ 2500 HD 4X4 LT3 CC www.dieselairhorns.com/sounds/AirchimeK5LA.mp3

Comment

My 2004 Rubicon
                      Attached Files
                      2006 Chevy Silverado LBZ 2500 HD 4X4 LT3 CC www.dieselairhorns.com/sounds/AirchimeK5LA.mp3

Comment

Both hanging out at the house. :-)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Correction, my Brute is a 2003. No correction needed for well used. It has served me well as a light duty truck. The paint job is chipped … and AMP Research no longer supports TJ Power Steps, so they are frozen to the sides. But, it still turns heads when I am on a drive.
                          Gene

Comment

Working...
                          X