Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nth Degree lift for Hemi TJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nth Degree lift for Hemi TJ

    I spoke with the new owners of Nth Degree today. We are talking about sending my Hemi TJ to them so they can design a hemi/545 compatible lift kit.

    More info to come as available.

    Justin

  • #2
    I'm confused, the only thing different would be the trans mount and an engine skid. Lift should be the same... They should already have all the engineering done for that...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Wehring View Post
      I spoke with the new owners of Nth Degree today. We are talking about sending my Hemi TJ to them so they can design a hemi/545 compatible lift kit.

      More info to come as available.

      Justin
      Do you mean a Hemi/545 compatible transmission and oil pan skid? I read Nth made this on a special order basis and the buyer had to weld it themselves.

      I ask because I have the same engine trans combo with nothing special in terms of the suspension, just the standard OME lift - it fits fine.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Will Cabell View Post
        I'm confused, the only thing different would be the trans mount and an engine skid. Lift should be the same... They should already have all the engineering done for that...
        My Brute (Brutal) is running a HEMI and the AEV/Nth Degree tummy tuck skid so it should work already. It did for us.

        Ben
        Ben Hedrick
        www.BenHedrick.com
        HEDRICK Speedsports

        "Ive got a Jeep problem"
        2007 5.7L HEMI Sahara Unlimited - Sold
        2010 6.1L HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
        2011 6.4L (392) HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
        2002 4.0L AEV Brute - Sold
        2003 6.4L "Stroker" HEMI AEV Brute - Sold
        2005 4.0L SC AEV K9 Brute - Sold
        2014 345 HEMI Rubicon Xpo Adventurer
        2000 4.0L AEV 112 Long Wheelbase
        2006 4.0L AEV Brute Rubicon

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ben Hedrick View Post
          My Brute (Brutal) is running a HEMI and the AEV/Nth Degree tummy tuck skid so it should work already. It did for us.

          Ben
          Ben, I've searched for more info on this as I want to run a TT and stinger with my TJ. Did you use the supplied trans mount(s)?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ranger View Post
            Ben, I've searched for more info on this as I want to run a TT and stinger with my TJ. Did you use the supplied trans mount(s)?
            Yes, we use the Automatic mount with just a little trimming. I think we upgraded the transmount to the urethan version.

            Ben
            Ben Hedrick
            www.BenHedrick.com
            HEDRICK Speedsports

            "Ive got a Jeep problem"
            2007 5.7L HEMI Sahara Unlimited - Sold
            2010 6.1L HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
            2011 6.4L (392) HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
            2002 4.0L AEV Brute - Sold
            2003 6.4L "Stroker" HEMI AEV Brute - Sold
            2005 4.0L SC AEV K9 Brute - Sold
            2014 345 HEMI Rubicon Xpo Adventurer
            2000 4.0L AEV 112 Long Wheelbase
            2006 4.0L AEV Brute Rubicon

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ben Hedrick View Post
              Yes, we use the Automatic mount with just a little trimming. I think we upgraded the transmount to the urethan version.

              Ben
              Thanks Ben!

              Comment


              • #8
                thanks folks

                Thanks folks for the feedback. I spoke with the new owners (not original designers) of Nth and they lead me to believe that the std kit for the auto trans will not work.

                Would like to talk with one of you that have actually installed one. Ben, open to a chat?

                Justin Wehring
                979 997 3112

                Comment


                • #9
                  Justin, yes we can chat later and for your review. Here is another Brute that I believe used the Nth degree skid and a Hemi. This thread has some good photos too.

                  http://www.jeepinwv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18745
                  Ben Hedrick
                  www.BenHedrick.com
                  HEDRICK Speedsports

                  "Ive got a Jeep problem"
                  2007 5.7L HEMI Sahara Unlimited - Sold
                  2010 6.1L HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
                  2011 6.4L (392) HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
                  2002 4.0L AEV Brute - Sold
                  2003 6.4L "Stroker" HEMI AEV Brute - Sold
                  2005 4.0L SC AEV K9 Brute - Sold
                  2014 345 HEMI Rubicon Xpo Adventurer
                  2000 4.0L AEV 112 Long Wheelbase
                  2006 4.0L AEV Brute Rubicon

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Wehring View Post
                    I spoke with the new owners of Nth Degree today. We are talking about sending my Hemi TJ to them so they can design a hemi/545 compatible lift kit.

                    More info to come as available.

                    Justin
                    Justin,

                    Any updates?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The solution

                      Never sorted out the Hemi TJ Nth solution.... Sold it and bought a Hemi LJ with Nth LA kit already installed.

                      Justin

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Wehring View Post
                        Never sorted out the Hemi TJ Nth solution.... Sold it and bought a Hemi LJ with Nth LA kit already installed.

                        Justin
                        that sounds great. any more details?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You buy the yellow one ?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yes

                            Yes.

                            Will post road trip data soon like I did on the other one... Mpg, observations, etc

                            Justin

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X