• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by LSRMike View Post
      I used Spidertrax on mine to adapt the Saltas. 1.5 is the spacing.

Mike
      Thanks Mike. What size are your tires? That look is pretty much perfect - how do they perform? Any rubbing? Did you adjust steering stops?

Comment

Tire size is a 285/70R17 so almost a 33 inch tire. Went with the Bridgestone Dueler Revo A/T's good tire for the price and not to heavy. I was looking for a good all around tire. I am happy with the performance in the rain and snow. Have not had them in the mud yet. No rubbing as of now and I don't think they will. Steering stops are at the factory length. I do have a Black Magic Super 16 brake kit on it. The steering knuckles are replaced but the stops should in relatively the same spot. I will check once I get back in town Friday and need to do a write up on all I have changed on it.

Mike

Comment

Thanks. I'm looking at 315/70R17's. So a little bigger than yours. Wondering if 1.25" would be right or the 1.5" like you used.

Comment

1.25 should clear and not rub. 315/70R16s that were on it when I got the Jeep rubbed at almost full steering lock. It had chrome Bridget when I got it. I think most of the rubbing issue came from previous owners messing with the long arms. My solution was to replace the suspension and start over. It has been lowered about 1.75 inches. Springs are still settling in.

Mike

Comment

What are these worth?

Comment

Somewhat frustrating owning a TJ and wanting a set of premium AEV wheels. Even the knock-offs don’t make wheels for the TJs. Arggg!!
                1995 Jeep Wrangler - RIP November 29, 2008 - Jeep will be missed!!!
                2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon / AEV / Brute candidate
                2006 Jeep LJ Rubicon / AEV
                2006 Chevy Silverado LBZ 2500 HD 4X4 LT3 CC www.dieselairhorns.com/sounds/AirchimeK5LA.mp3

Comment

That’s why I buy them all. Might have a set of Bridgers to sell

Comment

2000 Black TJ 12,000 miles... stock.... not for long....

Comment

Looks great!
                      Ward
                      2015 Dodge Ram 5500 "Intercontinental Cruiser" RV
                      2007 Jeep JK w/ AT Habitat and lots of AEV goodies.
                      2005 Jeep LJ Rubicon
                      2014 Jeep JK

Comment

Working...
                      X