X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Hedrick
    started a topic EcoDiesel Grand Cherokee TRAILHAWK on 35's

EcoDiesel Grand Cherokee TRAILHAWK on 35's

Not mine and no affiliation but this is pretty wild looking. 35's on a Trailhawk GC.

Ben

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...ngId=442574695

• Ben Hedrick
    replied
    Originally posted by bobholthaus View Post
    Ben: are you building a 2016? I read that Chrysler finally pulled the diesel from their site today on the 2017 build tool. I guess they aren't going to get it certified for 2017 after all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Wow! Really?? That is interesting. I guess if I do build one, it will have to be a used one.

Ben

Leave a comment:

• bobholthaus
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Hedrick View Post
    Yes, all true. I'm sure it is his "asking" price.

Ben

Ben: are you building a 2016? I read that Chrysler finally pulled the diesel from their site today on the 2017 build tool. I guess they aren't going to get it certified for 2017 after all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• lucky73
    replied
    $55k now
    mileage 33k

Leave a comment:

• 04Ram2500Hemi
    replied
    Originally posted by lucky73 View Post
    I will applaud them if they get $70k for that thing and give it the moose test too. Looks cool. The wheels set it off.

There is a Russian outfit who makes wide body kits for GC/SRT that are pretty wild.
    I was thinking the same thing- $70,000 is a little high if you ask me. It's cool, but a little overpriced.

Leave a comment:

• Timgco
    replied
    Oh nooooo... Jeep started offering the EcoDiesel in 2014 in the states through current production. Really nice engine and gets 27-30MPG! Although maybe not with 35's.

I'm actually about to build one.

Ben
    What options are you starting with? Build thread?

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Cohn
    replied
    I read his build thread somewhere not too long ago. It's much more than "just" a lift kit. There was a bunch of trimming and body modification done as well. The price does seem a bit high, but from what I read, there was quite a bit involved in the build.

As much as I'd love to have something like this, as it would be great for the type things I "normally" do, I just find the Grand Cherokees really lacking in interior space and no real options for adding things like dual batteries or a spare even.

It looks to be a very sweet ride!!!

Leave a comment:

• aristobrat
    replied
    Originally posted by TTEngineer View Post
    So if it's a factory option why in the hell does this guy think it's worth 70k with 35k miles! Sure an air sprung jeep is nice but is it worth the 50k over what it would be with out it?
    $45k is about the starting price for any Grand Cherokee w/ EcoDiesel, so this guy's initial price looks like $25k over that.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Hedrick
    replied
    So if it's a factory option why in the hell does this guy think it's worth 70k with 35k miles! Sure an air sprung jeep is nice but is it worth the 50k over what it would be with out it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, all true. I'm sure it is his "asking" price.

Ben

Leave a comment:

• TTEngineer
    replied
    Oh nooooo... Jeep started offering the EcoDiesel in 2014 in the states through current production. Really nice engine and gets 27-30MPG! Although maybe not with 35's.

Ben

Leave a comment:

• skennedy
    replied
    Originally posted by forsakenfuture View Post
    Is it a real Trailhawk? Does it have any traction devices?
    I'm sure it not an actual "Trail Hawk" we saw this in Daytona in April this year at Jeep Beach.

Leave a comment:

• skennedy
    replied

Ben
    Take a look at this stuff
    http://www.uneek4x4.com.au/grand-cherokee/

Leave a comment:

• forsakenfuture
    replied
    Is it a real Trailhawk? Does it have any traction devices?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Hedrick
    replied
    Here's what I don't understand, they seem to imply that the eco diesel was ordered from the factory. To my knowledge, jeep has never offered that as an option in the states.

I also think 70k is obscene for a truck that has 35k miles, and only a lift kit.

Ben

Leave a comment:

• TTEngineer
    replied
    Here's what I don't understand, they seem to imply that the eco diesel was ordered from the factory. To my knowledge, jeep has never offered that as an option in the states.

I also think 70k is obscene for a truck that has 35k miles, and only a lift kit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X