4.5" lift & 37x13.50 BAD Wander Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.5" lift & 37x13.50 BAD Wander Issue

Having bad wandering issue. Need help. All AEV products. 13.50 tires. Been back to instal shop and they've checked and re checked. Say it's normal for these tires. But coming from 2 other AEV Jeep's with 12.50 tires I think it's BS and something isn't right.

Pressure 30-32 PSI. on smooth flat roads NO issue. On rough and not that rough by my standards you have to hold on for dear life and fight the wheel to stay in the lane.

Looking forward to any and all suggestions and expert opinions. TY
    J-man
    White RUBI Hard Rock/4.5AEVRC/37"

What tires exactly and what do your alignment specs look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's quite a bit of air pressure for tires that large. I run 28 - 30 with a 35" tire. Above that and I feel a difference hitting bumps & overall handling.
      2012 JK 2 Door 2.5" AEV lift/ Fuel Hostage17 x 9 wheels, with Nitto 295x70 x 17 Tires. Warn Vr8000, Elite Bumper, LOD rear bumper, Teraflex tire carrier. Wife's Jeep!

My Jeep. 2014 JKU, 6.4L Hemi AEV kit, 2.5" AEV lift, 35" Duratrac's. Gen Right aluminum bumpers, Warn VR 8000 winch. Pro Rock 44.

Comment

there is a steering angle/position sensor that can go bad. does your esp and traction control light come on at all? check procal too.
        Last edited by lucky73; 03-18-2017, 08:38 AM.

Comment

did you ever figure it out? Just curious, i'm having somewhat similar issues, just not that bad.
          '15 JKUR AEV350

Comment

Working...
          X