Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeep Gladiator... will AEV offer a 2 door SWB version??? Come on Dave do it!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Gladiator... will AEV offer a 2 door SWB version??? Come on Dave do it!!!

Come on guys.... Let's put a little pressure on Dave and the team to do what we wanted Jeep to do with the new Gladiator.... It's an awesome truck, but just too long of a wheel base... Dave, please make a door door SWB Gladiator.... its look's like you could cut just behind both front and rear doors and associated frame length and then bring it all back together. Think JKU/JLU wheelbase in a gladiator truck! We want it Dave, please do it!!!! Others? Thoughts?

I think that it would be interesting to see a shorter wheelbase variant of the Gladiator... just not sure what (if any) business case AEV could make.
    Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
    4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

I agree, but if no one speaks up there is demand with no voice. The business case needs to start somewhere and it would only make logical sense that it start here with users letting AEV know there is demand for such a vehicle. Personally, if someone like AEV does not do it, I'm going to just do it myself. :-)

Comment

I am not sure how it would be feasible, heck it was not feasible when they were still doing Brutes. Too much investment for such limited return.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffd View Post
          I am not sure how it would be feasible, heck it was not feasible when they were still doing Brutes. Too much investment for such limited return.
          Exactly. And people now-a-days want 4 doors. People LOVED the Outpost II, but many people didn't realize it was stretched and still wanted 4 doors (eating into the camper shell, thus basically nullifying the addition.). Same feedback on the Prospector XL Tray Bed, people loved it, but many people said they weren't a customer solely because we only built them on regular cab trucks. You never know but face value, there is not a strong business case to make a good looking and still extremely functional 2 door Gladiator.
          Chris Holt
          Marketing Associate, AEV
          248-926-0256 x272
          cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

I could see Jeep make one for the Easter Jeep Safari just for fun. However, I don't see it going much further than that.
            "Dont wish for it,work for it."
            2014 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited-Procal-Heat Reduction hood and Snorkel with prefilter-black Pintlers-AEV dual sport 2.5 with AEV Geo brackets- Tire carrier with fuel caddy-AEV/Rhino rack roof rack-buffalo key chain

Comment

Working...
            X