Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeep Gladiator... will AEV offer a 2 door SWB version??? Come on Dave do it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSADON View Post
    This is where Dave H comes into play. Offer it in a conversion and see what happens. Look what he did for the jeep brand now. The Gladiator or pretty well a spitting image of the BDC. Regular cab short bed would be my configuration. Pulling at my inner TJ Brute heart strings lol
    The same argument was made to Dave for the BDC, and there was no business case for a kit, let alone a full conversion.

This kind of a project takes deeper pockets than what AEV had (and likely still has), and offering it as a kit opens up other issues if installed incorrectly (the Ram drag link comes to mind).
    Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
    4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepinJon View Post

The same argument was made to Dave for the BDC, and there was no business case for a kit, let alone a full conversion.

This kind of a project takes deeper pockets than what AEV had (and likely still has), and offering it as a kit opens up other issues if installed incorrectly (the Ram drag link comes to mind).
      I meant AEV doing it and not a kit. I get it tho.

Comment

Deleted
        Last edited by JJS2; 05-18-2019, 02:08 PM. Reason: Deleted

Comment

Working...
        X