Scam Alert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scam Alert

I've been approached by some D-Bags to purchase some Nth Degree and AEV parts. The parts are not real and they will happily take money.

Here is is a link to another Jeep forum that has already delt with these D-Bags........

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/...-around.17769/

1995 Jeep Wrangler - RIP November 29, 2008 - Jeep will be missed!!!
    2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon / AEV / Brute candidate
    2006 Jeep LJ Rubicon / AEV
    2006 Chevy Silverado LBZ 2500 HD 4X4 LT3 CC www.dieselairhorns.com/sounds/AirchimeK5LA.mp3

I've been approached by some D-Bags to purchase some Nth Degree and AEV parts. The parts are not real and they will happily take your money.

Username “Squire”
    Email provided karensala8274@gmail.com

Here is is a link to another Jeep forum that has already delt with these D-Bags........

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/...-around.17769/
    1995 Jeep Wrangler - RIP November 29, 2008 - Jeep will be missed!!!
    2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon / AEV / Brute candidate
    2006 Jeep LJ Rubicon / AEV
    2006 Chevy Silverado LBZ 2500 HD 4X4 LT3 CC www.dieselairhorns.com/sounds/AirchimeK5LA.mp3

Comment

I received the same scam last night.:

Squier Yesterday, 09:45 PM
      Check this lady out, she is up in Missouri. She has a Non Highline AEV Heat Reduction Hood for TJ for sale in cheap price. Here's her email karensala8274@gmail.com

Squier Yesterday, 09:54 PM
      Check this lady out, she is up in Missouri. She has a 1 Argent TJ Pintler Non Beadlock Rim for sale. Here's her email karensala8274@gmail.com

Comment

ditto got a pm from Squier saying some lady in Missouri has track bar and bracket lol.

Comment

user name Squier joined 2/27/2019 and just has PM's telling people to buy shit.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffd View Post
            ditto got a pm from Squier saying some lady in Missouri has track bar and bracket lol.
            Same here! Hopefully the admin gets rid of this POS. A quick google search and sure enough a scam.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up everyone. The ban hammer has been put to good use. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Dang it! Looks like I missed all the fun!

Comment

Working...
                X