Bison lift kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison lift kit

does AEV have any prospects on designing a lift kit for the Bison Colorado to accommodate 33” tires in the near future? With the larger (wider) fender flares, a heat gun isn’t going to work. And a bodylift for the ZR2 is not going to work due to custom bumpers. And I cannot relocate my winch? Just trying to keep it factory and warrantied.

We are not designing any sort of lift. The factory suspension is very good as is and GMPP already makes some really nice upgrades. We are working on a 33" tire "trim kit" and a set of high clearance fender flares to accommodate a 35" tall tire with no lift. Both will be out late 2019.
    Matt Feldermann
    Marketing Manager, AEV

Comment

Will a 33” tire fit the original Bison Fender flares from this years model without modification if I install the Gm front lift?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie Nicholson View Post
        Will a 33” tire fit the original Bison Fender flares from this years model without modification if I install the Gm front lift?
        No. You have to do some minor trimming.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie Nicholson View Post
          does AEV have any prospects on designing a lift kit for the Bison Colorado to accommodate 33” tires in the near future? With the larger (wider) fender flares, a heat gun isn’t going to work. And a bodylift for the ZR2 is not going to work due to custom bumpers. And I cannot relocate my winch? Just trying to keep it factory and warrantied.
          I know BDS offers a lift kit for the Colorado Bison.

Comment

Working...
          X