• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEV Chris
    started a topic New to AEV!

New to AEV!

Hi all,

My name is Chris. I am new to the marketing department here at AEV. I have experience in the automotive industry and came over to American Expedition Vehicles from previously working at Chrysler (FCA). I own a Wrangler Unlimited without all the AEV gear (....yet!).

One of my duties will be remaining active on the forum to help answer any questions you may have. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns at my email: cholt@aev-conversions.com

• klausvanwinkle
    replied
    Nice to meet you, Chris!

Leave a comment:

• lucky73
    replied
    welcome to the fun

Leave a comment:

• AEV Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by AC1 View Post
    Chris, congratulations on the new job. If I e-mail you a picture of my Jeep can you post it to my review thread? I am a little late in my 3 year update but would like to get a pic posted! For some reason I can't get the pic's to upload.
    I'm happy to help. Send me an email with the pictures and a link to where you are trying to post them. If you click the picture icon in the text box, it asks for a URL but if you click "Go Advanced" you can attach pictures with the paperclip icon to the right of the smiles icon.

Leave a comment:

• AC1
    replied
    Great job to have!

Chris, congratulations on the new job. If I e-mail you a picture of my Jeep can you post it to my review thread? I am a little late in my 3 year update but would like to get a pic posted! For some reason I can't get the pic's to upload.

Leave a comment:

• xkid
    replied
    Congrats on the new job.

Leave a comment:

• AEV Chris
    replied
    Thanks everyone!

Leave a comment:

• JeepinJon
    replied
    Welcome Chris. Congrats on the position.

Leave a comment:

• Dzine07
    replied
    Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to your build thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jwilson2598
    replied
    Welcome Chris!

Leave a comment:

• Daveh
    replied
    New to AEV!

Welcome aboard Chris. Good luck in your new role. A dream job for many Jeep enthusiasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X