Welcome to the new updated forum!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new updated forum!

Hi everyone, welcome to the newly updated AEV forum! This update was much needed as our old software was outdated, extremely manual and allowed a lot of spam to pass through filters that it should not have me it through. I have been traveling so I have not had much time to explore.

During the transition to the new software, some content was not carried over because it was posted during the time the new forum software was being uploaded. It appears that content cannot be recovered. Also if you attempted to join the forum in the past week, you may have experienced issues and I encourage you to resubmit your information to join.

Thanks for your patience in this time of transition.
    Chris Holt
    Marketing Associate, AEV
    248-926-0256 x272
    cholt@aev-conversions.com

It maybe better but I'm not a fan.
    "Dont wish for it,work for it."
    2014 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited-Procal-Heat Reduction hood and Snorkel with prefilter-black Pintlers-Superlift 2.5 with AEV Geo brackets-buffalo key chain

Comment

I vote to go back to the old one. maybe you should have a vote or poll.

Comment

Chris,
        Any chance you will be installing a plugin for Tapatalk?
        2012 JKUR 3.5 SC, F/R Bumpers, HRH, Savegres, KM2s

Comment

Nice job Chris!
          way easier to navigate on a mobile device.

Comment

As of right now we don't plan to add back Tapatalk. I will certainly continue to monitor the forum and if enough interest is there, I can create a ticket to get the plugin installed.
            Chris Holt
            Marketing Associate, AEV
            248-926-0256 x272

Comment

I've been checking the web site for an update, but certainly won't be using the forum anywhere near as much without tapatalk. Between having all my forums in one place and the free photo hosting, I won't jump into Safari to check in here unless I'm looking for something in particular. Too bad...
              Ian
              2005 LJ
              1952 Dunbar Kapple M100 1/4 Ton Trailer

Comment

It takes just a few minutes to make end life easier and more popular with your user group, hence promoting your products more.

https://forum.aev-conversions.com/fo...ne-user?t=6418
                2014 CCSB Tradesman 2500 -- G56 -- AEV dualsport -- AEV Katla -- 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T -- 315/70r17 Nokian Hakkapeliitta -- AEV bumper -- VisionX 6.7" light cannon -- Warn 16.5TI -- Mopar flares -- 8.4" Uconnect swap w/ customtronix jailbreak (front/rear/trailer cam) -- 3.73 gears w/ ARB front and rear -- Switch-Pros 8100

Comment

Pretty damn easy install :
                  https://www.tapatalk.com/download_vBulletin.php
                  2014 CCSB Tradesman 2500 -- G56 -- AEV dualsport -- AEV Katla -- 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T -- 315/70r17 Nokian Hakkapeliitta -- AEV bumper -- VisionX 6.7" light cannon -- Warn 16.5TI -- Mopar flares -- 8.4" Uconnect swap w/ customtronix jailbreak (front/rear/trailer cam) -- 3.73 gears w/ ARB front and rear -- Switch-Pros 8100

Comment

P.s. I applaud the upgrade. Long over due on the server side. Just not sure why a 5 min install would prevent tapatalk from being installed by your IT contractor (they should have done it anyway for you as part of the upgrade).

Comment

any chance there would be the possibility to upload bigger photos?

Comment

Will, Ben figured out how. I tried a few times and had no luck as well.

Ward
                        2015 Dodge Ram 5500 "Intercontinental Cruiser" RV
                        2007 Jeep JK w/ AT Habitat and lots of AEV goodies.
                        2005 Jeep LJ Rubicon
                        2014 Jeep JK

Comment

Our web guy just went in and upped the size limit as well. I hope that solved any issues you were facing!
                          Chris Holt
                          Marketing Associate, AEV
                          248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Will this stop all the spam Pm's I have been getting for the past 6 months?
                            Jason De Monto
                            Trail Concepts
                            480-788-7245
                            2015 Jeep Rubicon
                            Baja Yellow
                            Dual Sport 106

Comment

Originally posted by Jdemonto View Post
                              Will this stop all the spam Pm's I have been getting for the past 6 months?
                              This should take care of it. It my initial review, spam submissions for becoming a forum member have dropped exponentially. A lot of those spam submissions were through Tapatalk. Definitely keep me updated if you continue to experience any issues.
                              Chris Holt
                              Marketing Associate, AEV
                              248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Working...
                              X