New from AEV - Chevrolet ZR2 Bison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from AEV - Chevrolet ZR2 Bison

Introducing the Chevrolet ZR2 Bison, the most capable off-road truck in its class meets the most innovative manufacturer in the aftermarket. The ZR2 Bison was a co-development project between Chevrolet and American Expedition Vehicles (AEV). Bison marks the first occasion that AEV has collaborated with any OE manufacturer on a production vehicle of this magnitude.

Link: http://bit.ly/ZR2Bison
    YouTube: http://bit.ly/ZRBisonVid
    Last edited by AEV Chris; 09-06-2018, 06:39 AM.
    Chris Holt
    Marketing Associate, AEV
    248-926-0256 x272
    cholt@aev-conversions.com

Chris Holt
    Marketing Associate, AEV
    248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Are parts from the Bison going to come up for sale independently? Any plans to produce versions that fit the Canyon as well?

Comment

Looks like a good package. I was looking at purchasing a TRD next year but this has me reconsidering that idea, especially if the parts come available
        my only concern on the ZR2 is the rated towing capacity is only 5000 lbs vs the 6200 lbs of the ZR1. Did the vehicle weight increase that much?

Comment

Originally posted by Marauder_Pilot View Post
          Are parts from the Bison going to come up for sale independently? Any plans to produce versions that fit the Canyon as well?
          All parts from the Bison as well as more will be available from us early 2019. We won't be adapting to the Canyon as there are too many differences and a much smaller market.
          Chris Holt
          Marketing Associate, AEV
          248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Originally posted by MuleShoer View Post
            Looks like a good package. I was looking at purchasing a TRD next year but this has me reconsidering that idea, especially if the parts come available
            my only concern on the ZR2 is the rated towing capacity is only 5000 lbs vs the 6200 lbs of the ZR1. Did the vehicle weight increase that much?
            The overall weight only went up about 200lbs on the Bison versus standard ZR2. DId you mean the Z71 instead of ZR1 (Supercharged Corvette)?
            Chris Holt
            Marketing Associate, AEV
            248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Originally posted by AEV Chris View Post

The overall weight only went up about 200lbs on the Bison versus standard ZR2. DId you mean the Z71 instead of ZR1 (Supercharged Corvette)?
              Lol fat fingered that one. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AEV Chris View Post

All parts from the Bison as well as more will be available from us early 2019. We won't be adapting to the Canyon as there are too many differences and a much smaller market.
                Unfortunate but I can't blame you. Never quite got why GMC sells so much worse in the USA as opposed to Canada, all other things equal their versions are almost always much better-looking.

Out of curiousity, have you tested any of the more universal bolt-ons (Rear bumper, skid plates, flares, etc) on Canyons? I know stuff like the front bumper and such won't fit without modification, but the rear bumper looks like it would since IIRC it's the same between both trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Marauder_Pilot View Post
                  Out of curiousity, have you tested any of the more universal bolt-ons (Rear bumper, skid plates, flares, etc) on Canyons? I know stuff like the front bumper and such won't fit without modification, but the rear bumper looks like it would since IIRC it's the same between both trucks.
                  We have not done that yet to my knowledge but I am sure they have looked into it.

Chris Holt
                  Marketing Associate, AEV
                  248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Working...
                  X