Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Prospector Build/Engineering Info on Site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Prospector Build/Engineering Info on Site?

I am trying to show a friend why you buy a Prospector instead of a truck and lift it yourself. The research and development and engineering that go in to it and why that allows AEV to sell it on new car dealers lots and it's warrantied.

Specifically I am thinking of the pictures and info where they are testing the vehicle in high speed turns and there are training wheels mounted to the side of the truck to stop it from rolling over.

Where are those pics and info? I have seen it on the site so many times and now that I am looking I can't find it, specifically the picture of the high speed turning?

Thanks!!
    2015 Ram 3500 Prospector
    2011 Hemi JK Wrangler

I believe you are referring to our FMVSS 126 certification testing. FMVSS 126 is basically a safety standard for ESC functionality, meaning your ABS and stability control systems must meet a certain performance standard. The procedure is pretty cool. We send a vehicle equipped with our suspension, wheels and larger tires to the testing facility. They remove the bumpers and outfit the vehicle with outriggers and sensors, as well as a machine that inputs specific amounts of turning force at certain speeds. This ensures that the test is done exactly the same way, regardless of the vehicle being tested. This is just one of the engineering steps we put in place when we develop a suspension system.
    Attached Files
    Matt Feldermann
    Marketing Manager, AEV

Comment

This is a short clip of what it looks like from the inside. This is a JL Wrangler...

https://www.facebook.com/aevehicles/...0307868537624/
      Matt Feldermann
      Marketing Manager, AEV

Comment

Yes Matt that is exactly what I was referring to, isnt there a place on the site that has a pic like that and an explanation?
        2015 Ram 3500 Prospector
        2011 Hemi JK Wrangler

Comment

Working...
        X