AEV TJ Highline Body Kit Clearance Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEV TJ Highline Body Kit Clearance Sale

AEV is offering discounted pricing on all remaining inventory of TJ Highline Body Kits. These remaining TJ Highline Body Kits will include "factory b-stock" fender flares. The fender flares included with this kit may have minor scratches, scuffs or other small aesthetic imperfections that do not detract from the functionality or strength whatsoever. This is the perfect solution for anyone who regularly travels off-road and is not concerned with minor aesthetic flaws. The clearance price for the TJ Highline Body Kit is $1,799.00 (Reg. $1,999.00) and will be available while supplies last.

Once we are sold out of our remaining TJ Highline Body Kit inventory, we will be discontinuing production. However, TJ Highline Hoods will remain in production and can be used with a variety of aftermarket fender kits.

Click here for more information: http://www.aev-conversions.com/shop/...-body-kit.html
    Attached Files
    Matt Feldermann
    Marketing Manager, AEV

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Jason De Monto
    Trail Concepts
    480-788-7245
    2015 Jeep Rubicon
    Baja Yellow
    Dual Sport 106

Comment

Originally posted by Jdemonto View Post
      Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
      Stock up Jason!
      Matt Feldermann
      Marketing Manager, AEV

Comment

Originally posted by AEV_Matt View Post
        Stock up Jason!
        Does this mean the TJ brute kit is next? I would guess so a Brute without a Highline just doesn't look right

Jason
        Jason De Monto
        Trail Concepts
        480-788-7245
        2015 Jeep Rubicon
        Baja Yellow
        Dual Sport 106

Comment

How many do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Panhead5 View Post
            How many do you have?
            We have quite a few. We anticipate they will be around for another month or two.
            Matt Feldermann
            Marketing Manager, AEV

Comment

Originally posted by Panhead5 View Post
              How many do you have?
              One less, I just talked to Kent and ordered a spare. Hated to spend the money, but love my highline fenders etc.

Comment

Matt:

Can you help everyone understand why AEV is deciding to do this?

I don't even have a TJ but as I have been thinking in the next year or two about picking up an LJ and using this kit I now will never have the ability to do so. This decision as well as other decisions AEV has been making is really starting to make me doubt ever wanting to do business with AEV again.

I think this is how other customers are feeling right now as well and maybe some clarity from you all will ease the negative thoughts.

Thanks.

Comment

It wasn't exactly our choice, see my post in the TJ forum.

dh
                  2015 Ram 3500 Cab Chassis SRW
                  2009 Brute DoubleCab 5.7VVT Supercharged, 37s
                  2015 KTM 1190 Adventure R
                  2013 KTM 450XC-W

Comment

Originally posted by epiccosmo View Post
                    Matt:

Can you help everyone understand why AEV is deciding to do this?

I don't even have a TJ but as I have been thinking in the next year or two about picking up an LJ and using this kit I now will never have the ability to do so. This decision as well as other decisions AEV has been making is really starting to make me doubt ever wanting to do business with AEV again.

I think this is how other customers are feeling right now as well and maybe some clarity from you all will ease the negative thoughts.

Thanks.
                    I hate to be so strong but I kinda feel the same way. I like to keep my stuff for a while and news like this makes me think I should choose my AEV mods carefully because they may be be discontinued as soon as sales volumes drop leaving us who love our trucks and wheel them hanging in the wind. In the Jeep business you have to expect that your customers are going to be wheeling their trucks...hell this is the purpose of modifying them in the first place. After all they are American Expedition Vehicles, not "American Hemi Mall Crawler". With that said what happens if someone spend thousands just to find out that in a couple years their kits are no longer availble? For me, I almost bought an LJ a couple months ago. I was gonna throw a highline kit on but the whole Jeep purchase fell through. If I did buy that truck I would have been SOL and ripped to find out that my $$$ spent building my perfect LJ would have been ill spent because of this announcement. Sure its OK for the AEV customers who love their F1 seats and knives but what about the guys who actually go off-road and occasionally hit trees??.. they are your core business, or they were ...right

As far as retooling. I have a friend who is slightly nuts. He wanted a carbon fiber roof for his CRX race car after seeing the roof on my M6. He had the roof custom made by a company in CT that use to race Acura / Hondas..... HighCroft Racing. Anyway, they made him a carbon fiber roof mold for his car, it looks insane. It has to be WAY more complex then a flare (or four) because its load bearing and has recesses and provisions for the hatch back and the windshield. It cost him 6 grand for the mold which he now owns. 6K that he fronted .... and he's a private buyer. I can only speculate the price of molds for flares but I can't see it being much more and I can't fathom not getting ROI on that.
                    2012 JKU Arctic Edition 4.5" AEV / Clayton combo, 37" IROKs, ProRock 44, ARB Locked, + some stuff
                    2006 BMW M6 - SMG
                    2014 Acura MDX
                    1990 Honda CRX Si bored / stroked / supercharged ITR

Comment

As I read this back I realize I may sound like a [email protected]& and I apologize for that. I actually love all your products and I'm sure you realize we are acting like this because of that fact. If we didn't care so much we wouldn't waste our time.

In the end it's your business and your obviously doing an awesome job at it, way better than I would ever do! With that said, I know you're very detail oriented and are making the best choices for AEV. There's no way you're ever gonna be able to please everyone.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
                      2012 JKU Arctic Edition 4.5" AEV / Clayton combo, 37" IROKs, ProRock 44, ARB Locked, + some stuff
                      2006 BMW M6 - SMG
                      2014 Acura MDX

Comment

Am I missing out on what the fuss is over?

I know automakers have to keep parts for cars 10 years from their last production run, but AEV isn't an automaker.

I compare AEV to SLP. They made stuff for transams and camaros.

I had a 2001 Firehawk (#3). I just went on slponline and I don't see any firehawk hoods on there. The last year of the firehawk was 2002.

So maybe a lawyer for AEV should get involved with the plant in Brazil?

Also, I thought the majority of stuff was made in america (other than the wheels)
                        2014 Red JKUR
                        AEV rear bumper
                        AEV rear diff skid

2012 4-Door Silver MW3 Traded in 6/14
                        2011 JK Detonator Yellow 4-Door - sold 4/12
                        2007 JK Silver 2-Door - sold 4/11

Comment

Disappointing aev!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Edge Hawk View Post

Also, I thought the majority of stuff was made in america (other than the wheels)
                            Technically Brazil is America..... South
                            2006 BMW M6 - SMG
                            2014 Acura MDX

Comment

I don't see a problem here. Business can decide what products they want to offer. If they decide it's no longer cost effective, they stop selling the product.
                              08 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon: lift, wheels/tires, bumpers, skids, sliders, winch, lights, cb. All the normal stuff, plus some.......
                              Build thread: Here
                              Lake Norman Crawlers

Comment

Working...
                              X