X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEV on Top Gear USA | June 10th 9/8c on History

AEV Brute Double Cab featured on Top Gear USA
    Airing June 10th, 2014 at 9/8c on The History Channel

American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) is proud to announce the AEV Brute Double Cab will be featured on Top Gear USA airing 9/8c on Tuesday, June 10th, 2014 on the History Channel.

Watch as Tanner, Adam and Rutledge make their way through the Arizona backcountry - fording rivers, climbing rocky terrain, and blasting through the sand washes of the unforgiving southwestern US.

HOW TO WATCH:
    Airing 9/8c Tuesday, June 10th, 2014 on The History Channel
    DirecTV - CH 269
    ATT UVERSE - CH 256
    Comcast - CH 43 / 212
    Dish - CH 120

Re-airs:
    June 11, 2014 - 01:01-02:00AM ET
    June 17, 2014 - 11:02-12:01AM ET
    June 18, 2014 - 03:03-04:02AM ET
    June 22, 2014 - 12:00-12:59PM ET

Just set the DRV

Can't wait to see AEV on Top Gear! I just set my DVR so I don't miss it.

Comment

can't wait to check this out!

Comment

I set my DVR.
        Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
        4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

Any wagers on how many new forum members we get in the first couple days?

There are 7253 now.

I say 800.
          2014 Red JKUR
          AEV rear bumper
          AEV rear diff skid

2012 4-Door Silver MW3 Traded in 6/14
          2011 JK Detonator Yellow 4-Door - sold 4/12
          2007 JK Silver 2-Door - sold 4/11

Comment

Originally posted by Edge Hawk View Post
            Any wagers on how many new forum members we get in the first couple days?

There are 7253 now.

I say 800.
            I would guess a lot of visitors. Maybe 100 sign up, and of those 100, maybe 10 have a first post.
            Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
            4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

That. Was. Awesome! I've been watching the show since the American version aired & Adam Ferrara is rough on all his vehicles. Obviously from the river he went down & got airborne! Hope to get a chance to hit the trails they did someday, Arizona looked impressive for the off road industry. Im impressed the Jeep really stood up to his style of driving (floor it & don't let off).
              2013 Bright White JKU Sport, 6 speed, Borla exhaust, Banks ram air intake, heat reduction hood

Comment

I'll take that brute for 45 grand...seriously though I don't think I've seen one with a $132k sticker

Comment

Yeah, I'm curious to see of the Brute's front axle is "smiling" after that.

I really want to drive up the back of an airplane though. That looked awesome. Lol
                  '10 JKU Rubicon/auto/5.13s - AEV 4.5 + 37 KM2s (on Pintlers), AEV Front Bumper/Skid/Warn 9.5ti, AEV Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier, AEV Diff Skid, PS Evap Skid, Rock Hard Oil/Tran/Cat Skid

Comment

Originally posted by etl330 View Post
                    I'll take that brute for 45 grand...seriously though I don't think I've seen one with a $132k sticker
                    Maybe it had Dana 60s.
                    '10 JKU Rubicon/auto/5.13s - AEV 4.5 + 37 KM2s (on Pintlers), AEV Front Bumper/Skid/Warn 9.5ti, AEV Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier, AEV Diff Skid, PS Evap Skid, Rock Hard Oil/Tran/Cat Skid

Comment

It had dynatrac covers, so I'm guessing yes.

132K, I'm guessing all the options.

Was a good show. Although some of their wheeling techniques could use some work.

I would have loved to see the jeep tow the FJ though. LOL
                      2014 Red JKUR
                      AEV rear bumper
                      AEV rear diff skid

2012 4-Door Silver MW3 Traded in 6/14
                      2011 JK Detonator Yellow 4-Door - sold 4/12
                      2007 JK Silver 2-Door - sold 4/11

Comment

It is a show and most of it is there for the entertainment factor. If they wheeled like normal people there wouldn't be many viewers.
                        Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited

Comment

Originally posted by Edge Hawk View Post
                          It had dynatrac covers, so I'm guessing yes.

132K, I'm guessing all the options.

Was a good show. Although some of their wheeling techniques could use some work.

I would have loved to see the jeep tow the FJ though. LOL
                          Wait, your not supposed to just hammer it and go?
                          Hey, I have the floor mats....

Comment

pretty cool...

Overall, very entertaining. The AEV Brute performed well and was clearly a hammer. The Rover was surprising with all it's electronics and air bag suspension. AEV showed well... other than $132K price tag.
                            15' AEV Brute DC Hemi 5.7L
                            17' Porsche 911
                            17' Porsche Macan GTS
                            66' Corvette Stingray Convert

Comment

Originally posted by roadking40 View Post
                              Overall, very entertaining. The AEV Brute performed well and was clearly a hammer. The Rover was surprising with all it's electronics and air bag suspension. AEV showed well... other than $132K price tag.
                              I agree, but at the same time they could have done just as well (if not better) with a 5.7 3.5 JK conversion, and still had money left over. I never did see the burnout on the show though that they posted online.
                              Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited

Comment

Working...
                              X