This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to be invited.

Seen the YT vids. Looks like you already came to Dusy Ershim.
    Attached Files

Comment

Does my 15 Rubicon qualify? I have the AEV 3.5 dual sport lift....
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rsbad454 View Post
        Does my 15 Rubicon qualify? I have the AEV 3.5 dual sport lift....
        Awesome to hear you have our suspension! Per the initial post, we typically look for customers that have at least our wheels, suspension and bumpers. Vehicles must also not have clearly competitive parts visible.

Originally posted by benb View Post

If you are interested in participating in an AEV Customer Tour, there are a few requirements:
        1. You must have a JK Wrangler (2007+)
        2. Your JK must be outfitted with AT LEAST AEV's Wheels and AEV's Front and Rear Bumpers
        3. Your JK cannot be outfitted with certain competing/conflicting products such as non-AEV hoods, non-AEV snorkels, non-AEV roof racks, aftermarket fender flares, aftermarket side-steps and possibly other products. If in doubt, please ask us and we'll address it with you.
        4. Your JK cannot be outfitted with tires that are larger than 37-inches in diameter
        5. AEV cannot allow the participation of minors or pets
        6. AEV does not allow consumption of alcoholic beverages on the trail
        7. Participants are expected to come equipped with a) 1-gallon of water per person per day. b) basic automotive tool kit. c) proper clothing for both very cold and very hot conditions. d) current proof of auto insurance. e) hand-held 2-way radio that is frs/gmrs frequency compatible. f) safe, functional spare tire. g) basic first aid kit. h) shovel. i) leather gloves. j) spare oil, coolant and transmission fluid. k) properly tied-down cargo.
        8. AEV’s tours are guided by experienced, professional guides, but it is important to note that off-road driving is inherently dangerous and even with good guidance, your safety cannot be guaranteed.
        9. AEV will be documenting the entire tour with photography and videography and participants will have access to both products when they are released. You must sign a waiver and release form.
        10. If we haven't scared you away by now, please sign up for a chance to attend below!

*Terms and conditions are subject to change.
        Chris Holt
        Marketing Associate, AEV
        248-926-0256 x272
        cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

Originally posted by AEV Chris View Post

Awesome to hear you have our suspension! Per the initial post, we typically look for customers that have at least our wheels, suspension and bumpers. Vehicles must also not have clearly competitive parts visible.
          Ok, no biggie, thanks for the response.

Comment

Chris, will this also be done with the RAM owners at some point? I would love to go on a trip with the RAM trucks! I am sure I am not the oly RAM owner wanting to do this. Will this sign up work fro RAM owners too, or will you do a seperate sign up? Please let me know! Thanks!
            2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

Comment

Just signed up, would absolutely love to be involved in one of these runs. I do have aftermarket rock rails, but the brand badging can easily be removed, or stock rails reinstalled.

Comment

Working...
              X