fake tanks??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmrtnsn View Post
    The AEV Fuel Cady fits only the AEV Tire Carrier. Explain to me how a universal fit product is taking sales from a unit designed for a single, unique application? You do realize that it costs MORE than the AEV Carrier, right? The other "similar" design (derivative to be sure) , by comparison can fit any rear mounted Jeep application, CJ, YJ, TJ, LJ and likely be adapted to fit and other rear spare mount (Toyota anyone?) with a small amount of modification. I don't see any real difference here to comparing Blitz style fuel cans to "Jerry" cans. They share a size and shape and after that the features are distinct to each

Ask yourself? Is this an original design? Or is it derivative, because I think your argument applies here if it applies at all.
    You sound like the guy that is selling the tanks or copied aev's design.

Jason
    Jason De Monto
    Trail Concepts
    480-788-7245
    2015 Jeep Rubicon
    Baja Yellow
    Dual Sport 106

Comment

Originally posted by Jdemonto View Post
      You sound like the guy that is selling the tanks or copied aev's design.

Jason
      Boy, that Rugged Ridge Spartacus bumper on that Jeep you're tooting on your website sure looks a lot like another bumper I've seen before............................Put your money where you mouth is.
      Last edited by kmrtnsn; 11-27-2015, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kmrtnsn View Post
        Boy, that Rugged Ridge Spartacus bumper on that Jeep you're tooting on your website sure looks a lot like another bumper I've seen before............................Put your money where you mouth is.
        Look out everyone one! We have a tough guy know it all hiding behind his key board... Hahahahaha..........

Comment

Working...
        X