Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Morrison Jeep Trail

Hello,

Check out the video that my friend made when we took my AEV Jeep up the Morrison Jeep trail. The trail starts just outside of Clark, Wyoming, and it finishes at the Beartooth highway. It's quite an adventure.

Here is the link:

http://youtu.be/bhLJdzvCyU0

Let me know what you think.

seatbelts?

Comment

We Always wear seat belts when on the road... Usually wear seat belts when off the road... But sometimes, when cruising along between 4 - 6 miles per hour, we liberate ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffd View Post
        seatbelts?
        Are you the 4 wheel safety patrol ??

Comment

I know that some of the kid shots won't appeal to a lot of folks, but if you watch past them (especially near the five minute mark, and on from there), there is some seriously good video. This was by far the most challenging trail that I have ever been on. The switchbacks are so tight, and the vertical climb is so extreme. If anyone else on this forum has been up this trail, I would love to hear about your experience. Thanks for any replies.

Comment

Great video.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't live that far from there. Need to do that trail.
              "Dont wish for it,work for it."
              2014 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited-Procal-Heat Reduction hood and Snorkel with prefilter-black Pintlers-Superlift 2.5 with AEV Geo brackets-buffalo key chain

Comment

Working...
              X