Yellowstone on its birthday.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellowstone on its birthday.

Went on a trip to Yellowstone for its 100th Birthday. Went over the Beartooth pass into Cooke City/Goose lake Jeep trail and then ventured into Yellowstone to Gardiner and back into Billings, Motana.
    Attached Files
    "Dont wish for it,work for it."
    2014 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited-Procal-Heat Reduction hood and Snorkel with prefilter-black Pintlers-Superlift 2.5 with AEV Geo brackets-buffalo key chain

More photos.
    Attached Files
    2014 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited-Procal-Heat Reduction hood and Snorkel with prefilter-black Pintlers-Superlift 2.5 with AEV Geo brackets-buffalo key chain

Comment

Elk in Mammoth and Old Gardiner Road.
      Attached Files

Comment

Very nice!
        Chris Holt
        Marketing Associate, AEV
        248-926-0256 x272
        cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

Great photos. Yellowstone is one of our favorite places. Will have to add your route to my list.
          Last edited by Rexjc; 08-29-2016, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Been several years since I was last on this trail. Last time I ran into the Jeep engineers testing what would become the WK.

Comment

Looks like the elk rut is beginning in Gardiner.
              Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
              4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

Working...
              X