Build a $100,000 trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noah View Post
    The $100,000 portion is what I what I'm willing to spend during the journey. It could be on gas, food, equipment, shipping etc.
    You're going to travel in HIGH COTTON at $100 grand. I know people that travel around the Earth for like $10K.

Ben
    Ben Hedrick
    www.BenHedrick.com
    HEDRICK Speedsports

"Ive got a Jeep problem"
    2007 5.7L HEMI Sahara Unlimited - Sold
    2010 6.1L HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
    2011 6.4L (392) HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
    2002 4.0L AEV Brute - Sold
    2003 6.4L "Stroker" HEMI AEV Brute - Sold
    2005 4.0L SC AEV K9 Brute - Sold
    2014 345 HEMI Rubicon Xpo Adventurer
    2000 4.0L AEV 112 Long Wheelbase
    2006 4.0L AEV Brute Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Hedrick View Post
      You're going to travel in HIGH COTTON at $100 grand. I know people that travel around the Earth for like $10K.

Ben

I don't see how that's possible with fuel prices. You'd eat up 10k in just North America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2014 Ram 3500 Limited SRW 6'4" bed currently stock
      2009 Dodge 1500 Sport on 35's - Totaled
      1999 2Dr Tahoe on 38's - Sold

Comment

I'd start with the TAT then head north to Alaska. From there east into Greenland and Iceland. Jump the ocean into the UK then on into Europe. At that point you'd probably have about 50k left. I'd use the rest to get to Australia and New Zealand then head back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        2014 Ram 3500 Limited SRW 6'4" bed currently stock
        2009 Dodge 1500 Sport on 35's - Totaled
        1999 2Dr Tahoe on 38's - Sold

Comment

With 100K as a budget... I would be tempted to try the north pole from Greenland...
          Or, Labrador hwy circle trip through Newfoundland... Making a lot of detours along the way..
          Or, Devise a way to drive to Churchill. I know the trains go there... However, no official roads. That being said. I'm sure there are logging roads... Hell, if there are tracks. There has to be roads for support of those tracks...
          If that is too small for you... Argentina. I've been told there is no longer a road route all the way to Argentina... Prove them wrong... Safety might be an issue on that trip.
          Any trip you are planning or end up planning. You will of course need at least one more vehicle... Shoot me an email... I'm always up for big trips.

walt@BigTenPhoto.com

Comment

Yellowstone is definitely a must see on your road trip. It's such an amazing place. Plus an epic road trip entails exploring fun restaurants in different towns and enjoying the night life here and there. Have fun!

learn to us Ultra Heavy Duty Drawer Slides here | this glissiere telescopique forte charge content
            our company Texas County GIS Data comment is here | important site on how to get rid of anxiety attacks naturally
            more hints how to get rid of anxiety naturally here | official site on how to stop panic attacks forever here
            Last edited by aimeusdietger; 07-14-2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X