Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AEV On Location: Arctic Circle (full video)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEV On Location: Arctic Circle (full video)

In May of 2016, AEV completed a 6,000-mile trip to the Canadian town of Tuktoyatuk, on the Arctic Ocean. The trip was a true torture test for all of the vehicles, with the Dempster Highway being particularly harsh as it doled out sub-zero temperatures and enough frozen mud to literally weld vehicle doors shut. Despite this abuse the vehicles performed flawlessly. We took 3 AEV Prospector XLs, including 1 Tray Bed, and a JK350 with a 6.4L Hemi. During some stretches, you would drive hundreds of miles between fuel stations. It was an unforgettable journey with friends and coworkers with amazing vehicles that were up for the task.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE4JPp7GEsw
    Chris Holt
    Marketing Associate, AEV
    248-926-0256 x272
    cholt@aev-conversions.com

Chris, that video is AWESOME! BUT!! I'm going to need a lot more then 4.37 mins. of it. Surely you are going to release at least a 1-2 hour show, right??

Also in the video at 3.34 min, did you notice the weight difference in the RAM UTE and the JK crossing the snow? The RAM is making much deeper tracks. The JK is floating over it more.

Thanks for sharing! Now upload more...

Ben
    Ben Hedrick
    www.BenHedrick.com
    HEDRICK Speedsports

"Ive got a Jeep problem"
    2007 5.7L HEMI Sahara Unlimited - Sold
    2010 6.1L HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
    2011 6.4L (392) HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
    2002 4.0L AEV Brute - Sold
    2003 6.4L "Stroker" HEMI AEV Brute - Sold
    2005 4.0L SC AEV K9 Brute - Sold
    2014 345 HEMI Rubicon Xpo Adventurer
    2000 4.0L AEV 112 Long Wheelbase
    2006 4.0L AEV Brute Rubicon

Comment

Chris,

is there a chance that you will do something similar for RAM owners in the future? 'I´d love to take my RAM on a trip like that with maybe 5 or 10 other trucks.

Ralf
      2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

Comment

Originally posted by AEVRAM3500 View Post
        Chris,

is there a chance that you will do something similar for RAM owners in the future? 'I´d love to take my RAM on a trip like that with maybe 5 or 10 other trucks.

Ralf
        There is a chance, however it takes a lot more planning for a route to suite the width of the full size trucks. Obviously our goals are for the customers to have a great and memorable experience and truly learn the full capabilities of their trucks while not putting a ton of pinstripes on the sides, etc.
        Chris Holt
        Marketing Associate, AEV
        248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Thanks for the Info Chris. So you are saying you are planning something, or you might plan something? Reason I´m asking now is, the truck is obviously in the US, but I live in Germany. So I would have to schedule vacation, ship the truck or drive it there. So I would have to know this ahead of time to come over and use the RAm for what it was built for. I would love to go and hope that you can maybe set something up for 2018!

Please keep me in the loop!

Thanks!
          2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

Comment

Originally posted by AEVRAM3500 View Post
            Thanks for the Info Chris. So you are saying you are planning something, or you might plan something? Reason I´m asking now is, the truck is obviously in the US, but I live in Germany. So I would have to schedule vacation, ship the truck or drive it there. So I would have to know this ahead of time to come over and use the RAm for what it was built for. I would love to go and hope that you can maybe set something up for 2018!

Please keep me in the loop!

Thanks!
            We don't have something in the works right now but we are always looking!
            Chris Holt
            Marketing Associate, AEV
            248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Working...
            X