Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AEV On Location: Arctic Circle (full video)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEV Chris
    started a topic AEV On Location: Arctic Circle (full video)

AEV On Location: Arctic Circle (full video)

In May of 2016, AEV completed a 6,000-mile trip to the Canadian town of Tuktoyatuk, on the Arctic Ocean. The trip was a true torture test for all of the vehicles, with the Dempster Highway being particularly harsh as it doled out sub-zero temperatures and enough frozen mud to literally weld vehicle doors shut. Despite this abuse the vehicles performed flawlessly. We took 3 AEV Prospector XLs, including 1 Tray Bed, and a JK350 with a 6.4L Hemi. During some stretches, you would drive hundreds of miles between fuel stations. It was an unforgettable journey with friends and coworkers with amazing vehicles that were up for the task.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE4JPp7GEsw

• AEVRAM3500
    replied
    Originally posted by AEV Chris View Post

We don't have something in the works right now but we are always looking!
    Please let me know once you do have something planned or in mind.

Leave a comment:

• AEV Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by AEVRAM3500 View Post
    Thanks for the Info Chris. So you are saying you are planning something, or you might plan something? Reason I´m asking now is, the truck is obviously in the US, but I live in Germany. So I would have to schedule vacation, ship the truck or drive it there. So I would have to know this ahead of time to come over and use the RAm for what it was built for. I would love to go and hope that you can maybe set something up for 2018!

Please keep me in the loop!

Thanks!
    We don't have something in the works right now but we are always looking!

Leave a comment:

• AEVRAM3500
    replied
    Thanks for the Info Chris. So you are saying you are planning something, or you might plan something? Reason I´m asking now is, the truck is obviously in the US, but I live in Germany. So I would have to schedule vacation, ship the truck or drive it there. So I would have to know this ahead of time to come over and use the RAm for what it was built for. I would love to go and hope that you can maybe set something up for 2018!

Please keep me in the loop!

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• AEV Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by AEVRAM3500 View Post
    Chris,

is there a chance that you will do something similar for RAM owners in the future? 'I´d love to take my RAM on a trip like that with maybe 5 or 10 other trucks.

Ralf
    There is a chance, however it takes a lot more planning for a route to suite the width of the full size trucks. Obviously our goals are for the customers to have a great and memorable experience and truly learn the full capabilities of their trucks while not putting a ton of pinstripes on the sides, etc.

Leave a comment:

• AEVRAM3500
    replied
    Chris,

is there a chance that you will do something similar for RAM owners in the future? 'I´d love to take my RAM on a trip like that with maybe 5 or 10 other trucks.

Ralf

Leave a comment:

• Ben Hedrick
    replied
    Chris, that video is AWESOME! BUT!! I'm going to need a lot more then 4.37 mins. of it. Surely you are going to release at least a 1-2 hour show, right??

Also in the video at 3.34 min, did you notice the weight difference in the RAM UTE and the JK crossing the snow? The RAM is making much deeper tracks. The JK is floating over it more.

Thanks for sharing! Now upload more...

Ben

Leave a comment:

Working...
X