Wyoming 4x4 trails

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyoming 4x4 trails

I'm planning to head up to Wyoming see the eclipse in a few weeks, and would like to get off the beaten path and away from the thousands of tourists that are coming. Does anyone have any suggestions for some 4x4 trails that we could take to dispersed camp for the weekend? We were thinking Teton or Shoshone National Forest, somewhere in the path of the eclipse. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by ExpoCrawler View Post
    I'm planning to head up to Wyoming see the eclipse in a few weeks, and would like to get off the beaten path and away from the thousands of tourists that are coming. Does anyone have any suggestions for some 4x4 trails that we could take to dispersed camp for the weekend? We were thinking Teton or Shoshone National Forest, somewhere in the path of the eclipse. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    I would reach out to 307 Adventures. We partnered up with them this year for their tours. They are based in Wyoming and could be a great resource. info@307adventures.com is their email. Good luck!
    Chris Holt
    Marketing Associate, AEV
    248-926-0256 x272
    cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

Thanks for the help Chris! Unfortunately they didn't have any suggestions. Any Wyoming locals have any advice?

Comment

"Hole in the wall" area west south west of Kaycee, Wyoming would probably be fun. I have not been down there before but that should be a good place to view.

Comment

Check your pm
          2014 CCSB Tradesman 2500 -- G56 -- AEV dualsport -- AEV Katla -- 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T -- 315/70r17 Nokian Hakkapeliitta -- AEV bumper -- VisionX 6.7" light cannon -- Warn 16.5TI -- Mopar flares -- 8.4" Uconnect swap w/ customtronix jailbreak (front/rear/trailer cam) -- 3.73 gears w/ ARB front and rear -- Switch-Pros 8100

Comment

Working...
          X