Sand Wash Basin 4x4 + Wild Horses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sand Wash Basin 4x4 + Wild Horses

Drove west from Routt into Moffatt to see the wild horses and do some off-road driving. Highlights were the views from Lookout Mountain, Vermillion Bluffs, horses and canyons, hardly anyone else out there, and lots of fun 4x4 adventures (fast dirt roads or take bypasses for obstacles). Basin is near Dinosaur, UT area.
    brute w/ stallions
    Last edited by lucky73; 09-07-2017, 09:13 AM.

https://mapcarta.com/23511858
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lucky73; 09-07-2017, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Beautiful. How did the Brute do?

Ward
      2015 Dodge Ram 5500 "Intercontinental Cruiser" RV
      2007 Jeep JK w/ AT Habitat and lots of AEV goodies.
      2005 Jeep LJ Rubicon
      2014 Jeep JK

Comment

Brute was solid.
        brutes with hemis are powerful, heavy, and prone to getting warm - but not on this day, really it is only on uphill i-70 on a hot day with the ac on that the hemi struggles. the brute performed very well both driving there, doing 61 miles offroad, and then home again so it ran for hours and hours. The warn Brute jeep at EJS made noise all day long cooling itself but hung tough.

the single onboard arb air compressor was a breeze and the front/rear cameras were a big help since I was solo.

Air quality stinks (literally) b/c of the many fires in the West as you can see from the haze in the pix.

Comment

oh - my power steering is starting to hummmmm at 9000 miles so maybe that will get upgrade/repair.

Comment

Looking good Joe! Just upgraded to PSC new steering box, big improvement over stock. Check it out.

Comment

Looking good!
              Chris Holt
              Marketing Associate, AEV
              248-926-0256 x272
              cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

Hey Johan, thanks for all of the good ideas and inspiration!

Comment

Joe, looking forward to seeing you in Moab next year bud! The Brute looks awesome man!

Comment

Johan u have a link to the steering kit you used Johannc14

Comment

Great photos, and great looking Brute! Best color ever (but i am bias).

Thats an amazing area to explore.. here are a few of mine from that area.

2014 JKUR - AEV 3.5" - 37" KO2
                      2015 Ram Power Wagon - 37" KO2

Comment

Originally posted by lucky73 View Post
                        Johan u have a link to the steering kit you used Johannc14
                        lucky73 here is a link: http://www.pscmotorsports.com/07-17-...-gear-box.html

Comment

Working...
                        X