AEVs in the snow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEVs in the snow

I'll post up first. These shots are from Buffalo Pass heading towards Walden (in Colorado) yesterday. There was an early storm recently and the snow stuck around. I searched for a Jeeps in the snow thread but didn't find one. This jeep has 3.5" RS and 35" mud terrains (km2). The elk hunters were scattered around in the lower elevations.

​ ​​
    ​ ​ ​​​​​ Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_E9233.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.07 MB ID:	246504
    Last edited by lucky73; 10-19-2017, 09:45 AM.

We went on a sight seeing trip to Red Lodge, Montana last week. You can see the snow in mountains and started to snow on us at the top.
    "Dont wish for it,work for it."
    2014 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited-Procal-Heat Reduction hood and Snorkel with prefilter-black Pintlers-Superlift 2.5 with AEV Geo brackets-buffalo key chain

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by forsakenfuture View Post
        We went on a sight seeing trip to Red Lodge, Montana last week. You can see the snow in mountains and started to snow on us at the top.
        Cool matte hood decal too!

Comment

It's actually painted flat black. Click image for larger version

Name:	aevredlodge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	246551
          "Dont wish for it,work for it."
          2014 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited-Procal-Heat Reduction hood and Snorkel with prefilter-black Pintlers-Superlift 2.5 with AEV Geo brackets-buffalo key chain

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9303.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.58 MB ID:	246572
            a few inches again last night. colorado ski resorts opening. winter project is to clean up light bar wiring ; )

Comment

Heres a few from the previous years
              Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4165.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	246649

Comment

^That LJ! are those 37s or 40s?

Comment

37's

Comment

Pete, how much lift am I going to have to give my LJ to fit the 37's? I think that looks perfect! I think 35's will fit with a highline but what about the 37s?

Ward
                      2015 Dodge Ram 5500 "Intercontinental Cruiser" RV
                      2007 Jeep JK w/ AT Habitat and lots of AEV goodies.
                      2005 Jeep LJ Rubicon
                      2014 Jeep JK

Comment

Thats a 3.75" Id start with the 3" Nth springs and you can always do the relo rears and an ACOS front to get a little more.

Comment

Working...
                        X