New from AEV - Chevrolet ZR2 Bison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from AEV - Chevrolet ZR2 Bison

Introducing the Chevrolet ZR2 Bison, the most capable off-road truck in its class meets the most innovative manufacturer in the aftermarket. The ZR2 Bison was a co-development project between Chevrolet and American Expedition Vehicles (AEV). Bison marks the first occasion that AEV has collaborated with any OE manufacturer on a production vehicle of this magnitude.

Link: http://bit.ly/ZR2Bison
    YouTube: http://bit.ly/ZRBisonVid
    Chris Holt
    Marketing Associate, AEV
    248-926-0256 x272
    cholt@aev-conversions.com

Chris Holt
    Marketing Associate, AEV
    248-926-0256 x272

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing the version from Chevy, and also the version from AEV that addresses things that Chevy can't (lift and tires). With the Duramax in these things I think that they will be a great option for overland use.
      Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
      4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

The Bison with Duramax, 2.5" lift, and 37s would be my next vehicle if they offer it.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawkip View Post
          The Bison with Duramax, 2.5" lift, and 37s would be my next vehicle if they offer it.
          37s would not work under that situation. We had a small lift on the SEMA concept and stuffed (quite literally) 35s under it. That still required plenty of trimming to make it happen. Once you go even bigger like 37s, you will need a bigger lift and better gearing to support moving those big tires. I am being up front when I say I strongly believe we will not be trying to fit 37s on a ZR2. We have tried countless tire options to find the largest feasible tire for the ZR2, and 35s is already a stretch.
          Chris Holt
          Marketing Associate, AEV
          248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Originally posted by AEV Chris View Post

37s would not work under that situation. We had a small lift on the SEMA concept and stuffed (quite literally) 35s under it. That still required plenty of trimming to make it happen. Once you go even bigger like 37s, you will need a bigger lift and better gearing to support moving those big tires. I am being up front when I say I strongly believe we will not be trying to fit 37s on a ZR2. We have tried countless tire options to find the largest feasible tire for the ZR2, and 35s is already a stretch.
            Dang, but it sure would look awesome. I actually went down and sat in a ZR2 today. 35s would look great on it especially with it AEV kitted out with racks, RTT, and All-Cab Shadow would make it just about perfect.

Comment

Working...
            X