Bison Pricing is here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison Pricing is here!

We have been receiving a lot of questions about the Chevrolet ZR2 Bison pricing since the announcement back in September. The time is finally here and the numbers are out! What are your thoughts? More or less than expected?
    Back in September, Chevy showed off the 2019 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Bison, a skid-plated-up version of the already beefy, front and rear locker-equipped Chevrolet Colorado ZR2. The ZR2 alone costs over $42,000, so it’s no surprise that the Bison is pushing 50.
    Chris Holt
    Marketing Associate, AEV
    248-926-0256 x272
    cholt@aev-conversions.com

Less than I expected since I would guess there will be rebates on top of that. At the moment the ZR2 at my local dealership has similar sticker prices, and 3,000-5,000 in discounts on the sticker price.
    Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
    4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky73
      been to 3 dealers and none will order or know when it will be available.
      Build and price is live on Chevrolet.com
      Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
      4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

The build configurators really seem to limit colour selections for the Bison, especially in the premium colours. That's aggravating.

Comment

Originally posted by Bow_Tied View Post
          The build configurators really seem to limit colour selections for the Bison, especially in the premium colours. That's aggravating.
          It does. We would love to see some bright and colorful Bisons other than red! Maybe if the public shares the same desire, they will change the color offerings.
          Chris Holt
          Marketing Associate, AEV
          248-926-0256 x272

Comment

What is the best way to voice our opinion (best channel)? I had been thinking either cajun or crush...

Comment

Originally posted by Bow_Tied View Post
              What is the best way to voice our opinion (best channel)? I had been thinking either cajun or crush...
              I'd have to imagine social media and direct email.
              Chris Holt
              Marketing Associate, AEV
              248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Two diesels found on cars.com - the tiny tires look like training wheels ; >

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...4167/overview/

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...9074/overview/

Comment

Originally posted by lucky73 View Post
                  Two diesels found on cars.com - the tiny tires look like training wheels ; >

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...4167/overview/

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...9074/overview/
                  Those are begging for 33s. Wow that looks bad with 31s. No windshield banner on these huh? Wonder why? I like everything else tho.

Comment

Originally posted by GSADON View Post

Those are begging for 33s. Wow that looks bad with 31s. No windshield banner on these huh? Wonder why? I like everything else tho.
                    We pushed hard for bigger tires but at the end of the day, it's Chevy's decision. No windshield banner as those are still reserved for vehicles built in Michigan at our facility. There is plenty of other branding on this truck though!
                    Chris Holt
                    Marketing Associate, AEV
                    248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Can a new zr2 be sent to AEV for the Bison upfitting and is that pricing available?
                      Last edited by lucky73; 01-16-2019, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky73 View Post
                        Can a new zr2 be sent to AEV for the Bison upfitting and is that pricing available?
                        That topic is still under discussion. There are a lot of details to be ironed out but to be fair to GM, turning ZR2s into Bisons would not be a good idea. Maybe taking a ZR2 and turning it into something like a Bison Plus or equivalent. We will update with details if/when we have them.
                        Chris Holt
                        Marketing Associate, AEV
                        248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Working...
                        X