Bisons already sold out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bisons already sold out?

I think I read nearly every media release on the Bison and I didn't know there was only 2000 to be made? Are they really sold out and now I'd need to wait until 2020?

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/...on-is-sold-out

Disheartening if so.

I hope thats not the case. I thought I heard there wasn't a cap of how many units they were making.

Comment

I heard the same thing though the number was even lower.

Comment

I knew that there was a limited amount of parts AEV could accommodate. I am guessing they are all allocated to dealerships, but that doesn't mean sold out. My local dealer has 1.
        Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
        4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

Vehicle sales will always be determined by how many the manufacturer sold to the dealers, not how many vehicles dealer groups have sold.

There are plenty of Bison vehicles on AutoTrader that can be purchased today.
          JK

Comment

Originally posted by XJFrank View Post
            Vehicle sales will always be determined by how many the manufacturer sold to the dealers, not how many vehicles dealer groups have sold.

There are plenty of Bison vehicles on AutoTrader that can be purchased today.
            I wish that were true for me. There are none listed on autotrader here. I managed to find only 2 through dealer locater websites and they were both white.

Comment

I found one on a lot that wasn't listed online. I was walking the lot. It was black with a catback and GM Performance intake. I bought it. Around $46K.

Comment

Originally posted by Jprovence View Post
                I found one on a lot that wasn't listed online. I was walking the lot. It was black with a catback and GM Performance intake. I bought it. Around $46K.
                Awesome!! Congrats! Man I wish I could get one at that price. They’re all around $60k here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bow_Tied View Post

Awesome!! Congrats! Man I wish I could get one at that price. They’re all around $60k here.
                  If you have a Costco, or other membership club see if it can get you GM supplier pricing. It helps get the price down, and any rebates can still be applied.
                  Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
                  4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

I was able to order one on 2/26, finished production today.

Comment

Working...
                    X