Winch Fairlead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winch Fairlead

Is this available to order yet? I can't seem to find any information in it.

Originally posted by Jprovence View Post
    Is this available to order yet? I can't seem to find any information in it.
    We're glad you're interested in the winch fairlead for Bison Jprovence. It's not currently available (hence the lack of information about it). We're estimating it'll be available within the next two months.

Comment

I'm definitely interested as well. I don't want to get into anything too challenging and really test this bison without a winch. Is it safe to assume that the trans skids will be released at the same time?

Comment

We had some QC (aesthetic) issues with the fairleads and they have taken longer than expected but we have another batch coming in to inspect and send to anodizing. If all goes as planned, it will hopefully be available within the month. Skid plates will start becoming available within the next week or so. Not all at once, but as they free up from Bison production.
        Matt Feldermann
        Marketing Manager, AEV

Comment

Is there a list I can get on? I bought the Bison and sold my Power Wagon because the ads all showed and promoted the winch availability of the Bison. Now I'm told I can't get a winch in my truck because a part is not available. It's a bit of a letdown on my new truck. I've hadhmy truck now for 45 days and haven't had a chance to really test it out yet. This is my 4th AEV rig and I love the quality and craftsmanship. But this fairlead and wire harness has me frustrated. Please let me know if there is a list I can get on. Thank you for your time and customer service. Always top notch.

Comment

If anyone currently owns a Bison and wants to install a winch right now...we can assemble a handful (literally) of winch mount kits in-house. However, these a NOT "A" quality fairleads and they are NOT anodized. Obviously this situation sucks, so what we are willing to do for early-Bison owners is sell you a kit now and then send you an "A" quality/anodized fairlead free of charge when we receive them. This kit includes the Bison specific hawse fairlead, Warn 9.5xop-s solenoid relocation kit and a wiring harness. This final version of the kit will have an MSRP of $249...but these kits will only be $200 + shipping.

If anyone is interested please contact our sales department at (248) 926-0256 to order. These are NOT available anywhere online.
            Matt Feldermann
            Marketing Manager, AEV

Comment

Thank you so much! Call tomorrow!

Comment

Ok guys, you ate up all my prototype fairlead inventory...we are out of prototype kits to send out

BUT good news...the QC issues were resolved and we just sent out our first batch of 30 fairleads to get anodized. I'm thinking 2 weeks or so until we final production kits on the shelf.
                Matt Feldermann
                Marketing Manager, AEV

Comment

Originally posted by AEV_Matt View Post
                  Ok guys, you ate up all my prototype fairlead inventory...we are out of prototype kits to send out

BUT good news...the QC issues were resolved and we just sent out our first batch of 30 fairleads to get anodized. I'm thinking 2 weeks or so until we final production kits on the shelf.
                  Does this first batch of good ones include the bumper hoop show in this video? Honestly I'd be just fine with a dark anodized winch surround to get rid of the OEM silver/alum finish. Any chance to put our names on a list in case these sell out quick?

Comment

No need for a list. We have plenty available. This is pretty much all on me at this point and come hell or high water, I will have the Bison trans skid, Bison exhaust skid, Bison low tube center section (graphite, not silver) and rear aux light brackets launched before I leave for EJS the weekend of 4/13.
                    Matt Feldermann
                    Marketing Manager, AEV

Comment

Originally posted by AEV_Matt View Post
                      No need for a list. We have plenty available. This is pretty much all on me at this point and come hell or high water, I will have the Bison trans skid, Bison exhaust skid, Bison low tube center section (graphite, not silver) and rear aux light brackets launched before I leave for EJS the weekend of 4/13.
                      Good luck man! I know the one-man-show all too well

Comment

Will the WARN ZEON Platinum 10S I already own will fit in the Bison bumper? Also, will the hawse fairlead be available without the other kit parts I won't need?

Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	0003721_zeon-10-s-platinum-winch_625.png
Views:	1066
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	256580
                        Last edited by CaliZR2; 04-15-2019, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliZR2 View Post
                          Will the WARN ZEON Platinum 10S I already own will fit in the Bison bumper? Also, will the hawse fairlead be available without the other kit parts I won't need?

Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	0003721_zeon-10-s-platinum-winch_625.png
Views:	1066
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	256580
                          Hey CaliZR2! Unfortunately none of the Zeon winches will fit the Bison bumper. The winch that the bumper was designed for is Warn 9.5xp-s due to its compact size and ability to be rotated.

Comment

Thank you for the reply and info.

Comment

Originally posted by aevRJ View Post

Hey CaliZR2! Unfortunately none of the Zeon winches will fit the Bison bumper. The winch that the bumper was designed for is Warn 9.5xp-s due to its compact size and ability to be rotated.
                              What about the ComeUp DV-12s?

Comment

Working...
                              X