Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bwawuz02 View Post

What about the ComeUp DV-12s?
    We haven't tried that one so I can't recommend it. I spoke with a tech and he said that it's very tight up there so he only recommends the Warn 9.5xp-s. It's possible that something else might fit, but we can't make any promises.

Comment

Originally posted by AEV_Matt View Post
      No need for a list. We have plenty available. This is pretty much all on me at this point and come hell or high water, I will have the Bison trans skid, Bison exhaust skid, Bison low tube center section (graphite, not silver) and rear aux light brackets launched before I leave for EJS the weekend of 4/13.
      Originally posted by aevRJ View Post

We haven't tried that one so I can't recommend it. I spoke with a tech and he said that it's very tight up there so he only recommends the Warn 9.5xp-s. It's possible that something else might fit, but we can't make any promises.
      Alright, expensive winch is ordered Would be happy to put money down for a fairlead/graphite center section.

Comment

Awesome! Well, we are hopefully going to be receiving our first batch of anodized/lazer etched fairleads by the end of this week, which would mean that next week we can focus on kitting them and getting them ready for sale.

MSRP will be $239

It hasn't been easy but it looks really good now
        Matt Feldermann
        Marketing Manager, AEV

Comment

Originally posted by AEV_Matt View Post
          Awesome! Well, we are hopefully going to be receiving our first batch of anodized/lazer etched fairleads by the end of this week, which would mean that next week we can focus on kitting them and getting them ready for sale.

MSRP will be $239

It hasn't been easy but it looks really good now
          Winch is now collecting dust and awesome weekends of PNW sunshine are slipping away. thanks AEV

Comment

Clearly the end of the week didn’t happen. You got an update AEV Matt?

Comment

Originally posted by bjherman View Post
              Clearly the end of the week didn’t happen. You got an update AEV Matt?
              I'm not Matt but I can answer that: unfortunately we ran into quality control issues once again. We take our standards very seriously here, so the launch has been delayed again. We know that the demand for this product is high, and we're doing everything we can to get them on the market as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by aevRJ View Post

I'm not Matt but I can answer that: unfortunately we ran into quality control issues once again. We take our standards very seriously here, so the launch has been delayed again. We know that the demand for this product is high, and we're doing everything we can to get them on the market as soon as possible.
                You might want to consider a different supplier. That doesn't look very good if they can't make a failead. Not much to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ITLLFLY View Post

You might want to consider a different supplier. That doesn't look very good if they can't make a failead. Not much to it.
                  While I can't get into specifics, I can say that we're examining the problem from a variety of perspectives. Our top concern is delivering a products that is built to our standards.

Comment

Working...
                  X