• Show
Clear All
  • Sneaky Pete
    • Jun 2019

Totally agree!

Comment

• Sneaky Pete
      • Jun 2019

It’s really sad that those of us that paid for the Bison Edition and actually have the AEV badge and Bison emblems on our truck seem to be forgotten about. Get us the fairlead already! The stock ZR2 owners can get them if they buy your bumper but we’ve already paid for the Bison.

Comment

• aevRJ
        Administrator
        • Apr 2017

The winch fairleads are on sale now: https://www.aev-conversions.com/prod...n-winch-mount/

Thank you all for your patience on this.

AEV’s Winch Fairlead Kit gives ZR2 Bison owners everything necessary to safely mount a winch inside their AEV Front Bumper. This kit was developed along side Chevrolet engineers to ensure that none of the ZR2 Bison’s cooling properties were compromised and that the winch is safely mounted in the event of a front-end collision. Kit includes: AEV’s under hood solenoid mounting bracket, custom wiring harness and a Bison-specific aluminum hawse fairlead.

Comment

• bwawuz02
          • Mar 2019

Thanks for putting up with us

Comment

• aevRJ
            Administrator
            • Apr 2017

Originally posted by bwawuz02
            Thanks for putting up with us
            All in a day's work. I know how frustrating this has been for a lot of people. Feel free to post some pictures when you get yours installed!

Comment

• night_flight
              • Jul 2019

Much appreciated for getting this out. This will be the last missing part for my 2019 Bison. The Warn winch has been ordered as well. I have my weekend project lined up.

Comment

• Tspartan
                • Jun 2019

Here are some pics of our latest trip to SW Colorado. Truck performed flawlessly. We got to do Engineer, Ophir, Mineral Creek, Imogene, Alta Lakes. Mudslides and Snow cover prevented us from doing a lot more. Avalanche damage in the backcountry was unreal this year with the record snowfalls. Black Bear Pass was unfortunately closed down still due to snow.

Comment

• Tspartan
                  • Jun 2019

Just in case anyone is wondering I have the Come Up DV-9s winch installed on my rig and had zero issues at all with the install. Def a tight fit but it worked out great. Just re-clocked the clutch handle to where you can access itfrom the bottom opening in the skid plate.

Comment

• HardCor
                    • Aug 2019

Hey everyone, are the winch fairleads in stock yet? Looks like alot of the zr2 bison parts are out of stock still on the aev site.
                    Last edited by HardCor; 08-26-2019, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• bwawuz02
                      • Mar 2019

The install instructions are on-par with the release updates. I recommend reading through them a few times and being prepared for pieces that aren't quite... right.

Comment

• Battleborn Bison
                        • May 2019

Any idea when this will be back in stock?

Comment

Working...