Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what fog lights are on the AEV red bison truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what fog lights are on the AEV red bison truck?

Just curious if anyone knows what specific lights were installed for the fog lights on the red bison AEV truck that are in some pics in the parts section of their website and on their instagram site? Thanks

Most likely VisionX fog lights since there line of
    lights isn’t out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Johannc14 View Post
      Most likely VisionX fog lights since there line of
      lights isn’t out yet.
      Lmao. Prob right. Waiting on the Fairlead to be released has been an art in patience as well. God I hope its the first week in July that they are released.

Comment

I believe the Red Bison which is on the AEV Website (Low Tube Photo) has the VisionX 4.7" CG2 Multi-LED, but the original Beige Concept Bison used the Baja Designs XL-R80. I'm considering the Baja Designs lights. Has anyone replaced theirs? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Comment

I am pretty sure the red Bison is a factory build, so the fog lights are what Chevy puts in them at the factory.
          Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
          4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

Originally posted by chip2019 View Post
            I believe the Red Bison which is on the AEV Website (Low Tube Photo) has the VisionX 4.7" CG2 Multi-LED, but the original Beige Concept Bison used the Baja Designs XL-R80. I'm considering the Baja Designs lights. Has anyone replaced theirs? Any recommendations would be appreciated.
            Thanks Chip! Right now I can't justify the price of either of those two options! I'm wondering if they both would require a special mounting bracket as well.

Comment

Tspartan. Yes, they are certainly $$$$ and would assume you are correct and will need some type of special mounting bracket. Another option you might want to consider is the Diode Dynamics Replacement LEDs specifically for the Bison Fogs. $150 for the set but they sometimes have 20% off. I replaced my high and low beams with their LEDs, and while not as bright as I hoped, definitely better than stock. This video might help with the install. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs-2iJIuKqU.

Comment

Thanks Chip. I have both the high and low beams in the Diode Dynamics as well. I was looking at their Bison Fogs the other day and will prob go with those as well

Comment

Working...
                X