Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order a Bison in Orange Crush or Kinetic Blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order a Bison in Orange Crush or Kinetic Blue?

Is it an option to order a Bison in Orange Crush or Kinetic Blue through AEV?
    2012 Ram Power Wagon
    Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, Salta HD Wheels, 285/75/17 Toyo A/T II Tires

Bison orders have to go through GM. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by aevRJ View Post
      Bison orders have to go through GM. Sorry!
      Well that's a bummer, but I appreciate the response. If I go the ZR2 Route I may just get the color I like and add goodies as I go. It's kind of what I've done with my 2012 Power Wagon as the suspension system was never offered for my year of truck.
      2012 Ram Power Wagon
      Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, Salta HD Wheels, 285/75/17 Toyo A/T II Tires

Comment

Might be more cost effective to buy the Bison and have it wrapped.

Comment

Originally posted by 04Ram2500Hemi View Post

Well that's a bummer, but I appreciate the response. If I go the ZR2 Route I may just get the color I like and add goodies as I go. It's kind of what I've done with my 2012 Power Wagon as the suspension system was never offered for my year of truck.
          I poked around with their build and price and it just removes the Bison package when I select that color. It's too bad; that would be really cool. If you do end up going that route, be sure to send us some pictures. I'm sure it'll look sweet.

Comment

I poked around with their build and price and it just removes the Bison package when I select that color. It's too bad; that would be really cool. If you do end up going that route, be sure to send us some pictures. I'm sure it'll look sweet.
            I'm still torn on the Bison. My wife has a 2019 ZR2 and it's a cool truck, and I'm thinking about getting one for myself as a daily driver and keeping the Power Wagon for more heavy duty work. Seems silly to have two ZR2's and a Power Wagon in the fleet, but the ZR2 is cool. If my wife would allow me to put the snorkel/raised air intake on her truck that would be cool, but she say's one snorkel is enough!
            2012 Ram Power Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by 04Ram2500Hemi View Post

I'm still torn on the Bison. My wife has a 2019 ZR2 and it's a cool truck, and I'm thinking about getting one for myself as a daily driver and keeping the Power Wagon for more heavy duty work. Seems silly to have two ZR2's and a Power Wagon in the fleet, but the ZR2 is cool. If my wife would allow me to put the snorkel/raised air intake on her truck that would be cool, but she say's one snorkel is enough!
              I mean if one is cool then two has to be better. That's just common sense!

Comment

I mean if one is cool then two has to be better. That's just common sense!
                That may be true, but if I can't get a legitimate Bison from the factory in the color I want, I'm not sure I want to make that commitment. If I could get an AEV Bison from the factory in Crush Orange I'd be damn tempted.
                2012 Ram Power Wagon

Comment

Working...
                X