Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

april

Comment

cavillac95 That could be a harsh April fools tomorrow.

Fingers crossed though...
      Last edited by Some801Guy; 03-31-2020, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolagues View Post
        Any update on the release date of these I installed Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/70/17 a few weeks and Diesel springs on my 2018 Gas. I have done some trimming but still have a little rubbing and would prefer to just install these then try to reshape my existing flares. I am thinking I should have waited and went with 35's instead of 33's but I needed new tires.
        J how are you liking the diesel spring set-up on your gasser? Are you running the winch up front as well as far as added weight and if so are you finding that those diesel springs are too stiff or in the sweet zone? Thanks. Just got 4.56 gears installed with a tune and that alone is a game changer and I'm only running 32" tires right now. Been trying to wait patiently for the new flare package so I can install 34" tires. Thanks for your time

Comment

Any updates at all on when the fender flare package will be available for purchase and roughly what the price point is going to be on it? Would really appreciate some type of update for all of us from AEV on this! Thanks

Comment

I agree, they've bin stringing me along since near the end of last year. I've gone so far as to put the Chevy performance lift on, and mounted 35" km3's on their beadlocked Crestone Dualsport wheels. Now they're just collecting dust just like my Warn winch did waiting on the fairlead install kit. Was half temped to put the BDS 4" lift on, but would rather wait for these flares instead. I'm sure, with Michigan shut down, that probably is throwing a wrench in their planning. Amazing Company, great sales team and tech support, but needs to keep us updated.

Comment

They have been shut down for covid19 since March. I missed the limited amount they made available on 5/4. But, i was able to place an order and they'll ship when they are able to manufacture some more.

Comment

aevRJ For wheel and tire fitment, clearly the crestone wheels fit with 35s. Is that wheel and tire combo pushing the limits of the fender and splash guard coverage? How much room is there from the tire to the edge of the fender and splash guard?

Comment

Originally posted by Some801Guy View Post
                  aevRJ For wheel and tire fitment, clearly the crestone wheels fit with 35s. Is that wheel and tire combo pushing the limits of the fender and splash guard coverage? How much room is there from the tire to the edge of the fender and splash guard?
                  From what I have been reading you will need a level kit and still might need some minor trimming. I have not seen any quotes from AEV on exactly what is needed, just comments like, "essentially will fit 35s". Seeing the effort to fit 33 or 34s others have gone through I have my doubts flares alone would just solve all the issues.
                  2020 V6 Bison CC Satin Steel Metallic

Comment

Yeah AEV recommends a level. I have the GM Performance Parts kit and diesel springs just waiting to go in.

The fender kit requires cutting to install but has the parts needed to patch up the cutting with a factory like finish, which is why I have been not so patiently waiting for this kit since before SEMA lol

Comment

Does anyone know if these flares are compatible with 0 offset wheels? The crestones are 25mm offset. So i'm curious if the wider stance of a 0 offset wheel will cause any rubbing issues with the kit.

Comment

I am not sure but I thin I saw in one of the FB groups that a spacer is recommended if legal in your province/state. Might be hard to find tho.
                        2020 V6 Bison CC Satin Steel Metallic

Comment

I managed to purchase a set for my Z71. I've already upgraded the bumper to the AEV Bison so I went with that set of flares. Curious though, In regards to the template. The instructions say to align it with pre-drilled holes. The Z71 didn't come with flares so there's no existing holes. I guess I will just have to approximate for that ?

Comment

Working...
                          X