Snorkel Particle Filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snorkel Particle Filter

I'm having a hard time finding the particle filter for the Bison snorkel. Am I blind or has something happened to it?

Unfortunately AEV is no longer selling pre-filters for our Snorkels, if you'd like to purchase one we suggest that you reach out to Sy-Klone International https://www.sy-klone.com/series-9000-precleaner-models.html.

Comment

Wait, what, is that for all models or just the Colorado . This is information AEV should announce to inform the buying public.
      "Don't wish for it,work for it."
      2014 Ram Power Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by aevRJ View Post
        Unfortunately AEV is no longer selling pre-filters for our Snorkels, if you'd like to purchase one we suggest that you reach out to Sy-Klone International https://www.sy-klone.com/series-9000-precleaner-models.html.
        Which model of the Sy-Klone fits the AEV Snorkel?

Comment

Originally posted by Beltfed View Post

Which model of the Sy-Klone fits the AEV Snorkel?
          When we were selling the pre-filters, they were the Sy-Klone 9001-R.

Comment

Great, thank-you!
            Will order through my local Sy-Klone dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by aevRJ View Post

When we were selling the pre-filters, they were the Sy-Klone 9001-R.
              Is there a difference for gas motors and the 2.8 diesel? My wife wants a 2020 diesel diesel bison from y'all the new hotness with the 35's and all that jazz lol.

Comment

Originally posted by stunt man hans View Post

Is there a difference for gas motors and the 2.8 diesel? My wife wants a 2020 diesel diesel bison from y'all the new hotness with the 35's and all that jazz lol.

I called AEV and asked when I was purchasing and per their telephone recommendations, I purchased and installed the Sy-Klone 9001-R On my 2019 Bison Diesel..
                2013 AEV JK350 4dr

Comment

Working...
                X