ZR2 Bison Aux switch panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZR2 Bison Aux switch panel

Hello, I was wondering if there was going to be a release for an auxiliary switch panel coming soon from AEV that would be similar to either the Ram ones that are mounted on the dashboard or similar to the one pictured on @fourwheelermag that fills in the gap between the seat heater buttons.
    Thank you

Plus 1 needing that. Put in a vote for the style that fits in the little cubby between the seat heater buttons.
    2013 AEV JK350 4dr

Comment

Originally posted by DeadRedHead View Post
      Hello, I was wondering if there was going to be a release for an auxiliary switch panel coming soon from AEV that would be similar to either the Ram ones that are mounted on the dashboard or similar to the one pictured on @fourwheelermag that fills in the gap between the seat heater buttons.
      Thank you
      I can't find the article showing those buttons between the seat heaters you mentioned; could you share a link please?
      2020 V6 Bison CC Satin Steel Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by Bow_Tied View Post

I can't find the article showing those buttons between the seat heaters you mentioned; could you share a link please?
        I am looking for it too.
        "Don't wish for it,work for it."
        2014 Ram Power Wagon

Comment

Found the article. https://www.fourwheeler.com/news/fea...ado-zr2-bison/
          Attached Files
          2013 AEV JK350 4dr

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3918.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	522.4 KB
ID:	262189

Comment

I wonder if it is commercially available?
              2020 V6 Bison CC Satin Steel Metallic

Comment

S-Tech (www.stechswitch) has a 4 and 6 switch system. I installed the 4 switch system this weekend in my non-Bison ZR2 Dmax. It is great and the switches go right in the useless little cubby. Scott has a super custom design out that fills in that whole area with 10 switches and retains the factory lighter and USB.

Comment

Working...
                X